Air Seat Control Valves are used in trucks and heavy machinery seats with air suspension systems intended to improve driver comfort.
Thanks to them, seat height and driver position can be adjusted.
They consist of a pneumatic mattress and a shock absorber which change seat position by supplying or extracting air.
This system is connected to the vehicle's pneumatic installation.
- Universal and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Three-way function.
- Removable chrome knob.
- Actuation: Push / Pull configuration.
- Push: Applies inlet pressure to the outlet port.
- Pull: Vents outlet port.
- Leakage: When the valve is in "OFF" position it cannot leak to the output port.
- Pressure Rating: 200 PSI.
- Porting: Exit port options 1/8"- 27 NPTF - female thread.
- Installation Torque: 15 ft. lbs. max.
- Port Size: (2) 1/8" FPT.
May also Work as a Replacement for Part: GT DEVELOPMENT 134-4 PDC 134-3P SLOAN 401147 TECTRAN 91-8300 TRADE AMERICA 51205 TRAMEC 51205 GT DEVELOPMENT:134-4, NEW STAR:S-8797, PDC:134-3P, SLOAN:401147, TECTRAN:91-8300, TRADE AMERICA:51205, TRAMEC:51205 VEL032110, K1343.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
Pressure Protection Valves