The purpose of pressure protection valves is to isolate auxiliary air systems from the brake system in order to conserve air for braking system in case of the auxiliary system have any major leak.
- Maximum Operating Pressure (PSI): 150
- Closing pressure (PSI): 65-75
- Without return flow.
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/4" FPT
- Will Automatically Close If Pressure Drops Below 65 PSI.
- Does Not Include In-Line Filter.
Comes with Safety Caps to Protect the Threads and Mechanism prior Installation.
May also Work as a Replacement for Part: 401207, 810-032086, 8846-032086, Dayton AVWM778A, KN31000, TWDVEL032086, VEL032086, Velvac 032086, Williams WM778A118181, WM778A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).