This Single Check Protection valve is always used in conjunction with the Air Dryer System Purge. The AD-SP's purpose is to collect and remove air system contaminants preventing them to enter the vehicles brake system. It takes a small portion of system air pressure from the supply and front axle service reservoirs to achieve the purge or regenerative function.
- 1/2" NPT ports.
- It combines a single check valve and a pressure protection valve in a single assembly.
- It is installed in the front axle (secondary) service reservoir
- Allows the AD-SP air dryer to draw air pressure from the front axle service reservoir during the purge cycle.
- It protects the air pressure in the front axle service reservoir, in case of a compressor, supply, or rear axle reservoir failure, or malfunction of the AD-SP air dryer purge control mechanism.
- The valve is intended for direct mounting to the service reservoir.
- Both valve air connections are 1/2 inch pipe thread. Each connection is identified with cast embossed letters for easier identification and installation.
Comes with Safety Caps to Protect the Threads and Mechanism prior Installation
May also Work as a Replacement for Part: S4341003100, 5000148X, 20QE4162, 5003730, 5000588, Bendix 065677, Bendix 65677, Euclid E-BN065677N, Dayton AV065677, Newstar S-15333.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).